Saturday, October 10, 2009

Poetic Justice Publishing workshop





Poetic Justice Publishing held their first workshop in our space today (of course, pjp is heavily weighted with The Ink Table's people but that's beside the point) and it was wonderful.
It has also made me realise that we may need even more space if we want more than 8 around the tables! I guess if we have bigger groups I'll just have to move my sewing machine!
Speaking of sewing machines, Sophie just moved in! We have our newest Ink Table member in the badge queen of the blogging world. We'll post photo's of her space soon so keep a look out!
xxoo
M

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, we had a wonderful time in your inspirational space at The Ink Table! Thankyou for sharing your space,it really is all coming together and looking lovely.
    I cant wait to be a part of more workshops.
    xxHeidixx

    ReplyDelete